Our focus is on creativity, originality, and the development of personal expression!
Celebrating our 25th anniversary, the Rio Grande Art Association (RGAA) is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to the education and promotion of New Mexico artists. Membership is open to everyone and all media. Traditional, classic, contemporary, or avant-garde artists at all levels are welcome!
We meet on the third Saturday of each month (except July and December) at St. Mark’s Episcopal Church, 431 Richmond Pl. NE, Albuquerque, NM 87106
Guests are welcome to attend our monthly educational programs.
RGAA Bylaws (updated July 2019)
Registration for MasterWorks of New Mexico Exhibition and Workshop Now Open!
ENTER STANDARD RGAA FINE ART DIVISION
PEGGY IMMEL WORKSHOP 2023 ~ Start to Finish: Creating Successful Landscapes
PEGGY IMMEL WORKSHOP
What We Do
- Sponsor an annual juried exhibition, ¡Encantada!,each fall (more info Encantada!).
- Co-sponsor MasterWorks of New Mexico each spring (more info MasterWorks of New Mexico).
- Provide workshops and additional exhibition venues for our members.
- Publish The Palette, our monthly newsletter (current and archived copies: The Palette).
- Present ten educational programs at member meetings per year, featuring professional demonstrations and lectures (more info Meetings / Presentations & Demos).
- Qualifying for entry into MasterWorks, Encantada, and other RGAA-sponsored exhibitions
- Ten inspiring educational meetings per year (no meetings July or December)
- RGAA-sponsored educational programs and workshops
- The Palette newsletter published ten times per year
- Member website listing on the RGAA website
- 10% discount on purchases at Artisan Art Supply (show your RGAA Membership Card 2022)
Next RGAA Member Meeting
Saturday, January 21, 2023
St. Mark's Episcopal Church
431 Richmond Place NE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
10 am Presentation by Regina Held, “The Business of Art ~ How to Prepare for Shows”
See full descriptions: 2023 Board, Committee, and Volunteer Duties
Members, post your artwork on the RGAA Facebook Page! And be sure to "like" the page while you're there!